Browse BeKonstructive Marketing’s SEO copywriting examples in our latest blog article.
At BeKonstructive Marketing, we talk a big game about our content-first approach to our SEO Brisbane services. We believe that creating strong, informative and high-quality content is the first step in the SEO recipe. Google’s #1 priority is to rank the content that is most relevant to the user’s search term on the first page of their search results. The more relevant the search results are to the phrase, question or term that the user typed into Google, the more likely that user is to continue using Google. And the more likely users are to continue using Google, the more revenue they make from their advertising platform Google Ads.
But why is this relevant to your website content and copywriting?
Google uses a number of different factors to determine what content will rank on the first page of Google for a given search term or phrase. And by ‘a number’, we mean thousands. Literally.
There are thousands of different criteria that determine where and how a single page of content will rank in Google. At BeKonstructive Marketing, we group those thousands of individual criteria into three core categories:
- Website Health – the website health category is all about making sure that you have a well-build website that meets Google’s current best practices for usability, functionality, security etc.
- On-Page Content – this is all about making sure that you have the best possible content available for the user. That your content is relevant to the search term/s that they have Google’d, and that it is informative, easy to read, and easy to understand. The most important thing you need to keep in mind here is that SEO is a competition. So when creating your content, you need to keep an eye on what everyone else is saying/writing about the topic – and make sure that yours is better. If you have the best content (both quantity and quality) available on the topic, you will eventually make your way to the top of Google.
- Off-Page – off-page criteria looks as everything that happens off-page (on websites external to your own). If you’ve heard of the term ‘backlink’, this is the category that it falls into. Off-page and backlinking looks at building out lots of links on other websites that lead back to your own. It includes things like guest posts, social media links, directory listings, links in forums, online mentions and more.
At BeKonstructive Marketing, the approach to SEO that we take is content-first. This means that we start by making sure that you have the best content that is most relevant to the search terms you’re targeting. Our team of SEO copywriters build out the content on your website, landing pages and blogs, creating informative user-friendly content for your website visitors to consume.
We then use off-page tactics like link building and social shares to boost the content and speed up the process of getting you onto page one.
In our approach, we’re using back linking as a tool to facilitate our SEO campaign and strategy – we are not relying on it to achieve all of our results for us.
A lot of SEO providers focus only back linking. They assume that you already have strong content on your website and they focus entirely on your off-page elements. This approach will work for a little while. In fact, if none of your competitors are investing in their SEO, then it may be enough to get you onto the first page of Google for quite awhile. But it will only be a matter of time until Google realises that the content on your website isn’t the best content available; it isn’t as informative as your competitor, and people don’t spend as much time on your page reading and engaging with your content. When that happens, your rankings will be reconfigured. And, if your SEO company has been using link farms and spammy websites to build your back link profile, then you may even find yourself ranked lower than you were before you started investing in SEO.
SEO Copywriting and Blog Examples
Ok, so we’ve given you a bit of a run-down on why it is important to invest in SEO copywriting. Now let’s talk about why it’s important to invest in GOOD SEO copywriting. At BeKonstructive Marketing, we write all of our SEO copy in-house. We don’t outsource overseas and we don’t use those $1 article platforms that spin content that doesn’t make sense.
Instead, we work closely with our clients to create informative articles that not only contribute to their SEO campaigns in a meaningful way, but which are also interesting and relevant to their audiences. We interview our clients to gather information; we ask them for their input; and most importantly: our clients approve every blog article or piece of content before it gets loaded to their website.
We’ve put together a list of some of our recent SEO blogs and articles below that includes a number of examples from different industries:
- Our Favourite Brisbane Bathroom Renovations
- The Importance of HVAC Maintenance
- Port Douglas Property Outlook for 2022
- 7 Tips for Moving Overseas Post Lockdown
- Norfolk Island vs Lord Howe Island
- Magento Hosting (Landing Page)
- Demystifying Invoice Financing for SMEs
- 8 Modern Bathroom Ideas for 2022
- 10 Ways HVAC Maintenance Can Improve Energy Efficiency
- Are Port Douglas Holiday Homes a Good Investment?
- Moving to London in 2022
- The South Pacific: A Foodie’s Paradise
- 3 Ways to Help Your Business Get Paid During the Pandemic
- Why Should You Renovate Your Bathroom?
- HVAC in Brisbane: Everything You Need to Know
- Buying or Selling: 10 Questions to Ask Your Port Douglas Real Estate Agent
- What You Need to Declare When Moving to Australia
- Fiji’s Best Water Sport Spots
- The Value of Engagement: Why Connecting with Your Members Matters
This is just a small sample of the SEO content that we produce at BeKonstructive Marketing. Each month our team of copywriters research, draft and publish 30-60 informative, interesting articles for our clients, covering a broad range of subjects, industries and topics.
You can learn more about our Brisbane SEO services – including requesting a copy of our packages and pricing brochure – here. You can also learn more about the essentials of SEO copywriting here, or you can read more blogs about SEO here.