Did you know that we offer digital marketing training as a service to all of our clients?
A lot of people think this is weird – that we happily teach people the digital marketing services that we also sell – surely that doesn’t make good business sense?
The reason BeKonstructive Marketing provide this service is because when we start working with a new client, we see ourselves as being part of a team. We become invested in helping you achieve your business goals, and we’d rather see your marketing budget being spent on services that you don’t have the resources internally to manage. The more tasks that we can train your staff to take over, the more time and resources we have available to focus on other areas of your digital marketing, which leads to better results and an increased marketing budget 🙂
Some examples where previous BeKonstructive Marketing clients have used our training services to increase the skills of their internal team include:
- Training a company’s admin staff to manage the day-to-day posting on their social media accounts. BeKonstructive created the Facebook strategy and then held a training session with three admin staff to teach them how to maximise Facebook’s business account features.
- Holding a digital marketing training session with an e-commerce business to teach them about on-page SEO techniques. The team are constantly uploading new products to their website on a weekly basis and needed to know how to format the pages and write the content in the most SEO-friendly manner.
- Website training to teach a new staff member how to use WordPress to load new blog articles and other content.
- We held a Facebook Advertising session with a fellow marketing professional who had been put in charge of creating and managing AdCampaigns for the business for the first time.
Our digital marketing training sessions are suitable for all different skill levels – whether you’re completely new to the platform or have a basic understanding and want to learn how to utilise the tools and features better, we can help you out. We tailor our training to suit the individual needs of the participants.
Some of the different digital marketing topics that our training sessions cover include:
- Social Media – strategy, scheduling, regular posting and community management
- Facebook Advertising – setting up campaigns, managing budgets and ad spend, reporting and measuring success
- Website Management – Looking after the health and security as well as loading content and making page updates
- SEO – writing content for SEO, on-page SEO, SEO strategy and website best practices
- Instagram – growing audiences, hashtag selection, creating attractive walls, using stories and live videos, scheduling and strategy
- Copywriting – how to write content for digital, blogging, page structure, usability and structuring your information
- Email Marketing – MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, database management, best practices, creating templates, strategy and integration with other platforms
- All of the above – for business owners who are very hands-on, we can serve as more of a consultant and training provider; we’ll guide you through the process of creating and executing a marketing strategy, providing support only if and when it is required
How Are The Training Sessions Run?
The sessions are charged at an hourly rate including any preparation time required to tailor existing training manuals and guides to your specific requirements. While we prefer to hold the sessions in person, in some instances we can do digital training using screen-sharing software. All in-person training sessions take place in Brisbane, preferably in the BeKonstructive Marketing office based in Fortitude Valley, but if the client has an appropriate venue then we can conduct the sessions on-site as well. Depending on the location of the venue, we may charge an additional travel fee.
If you are interested in organising one of our marketing training sessions for you and/or your team, please get in touch with Bek Drayton today on 0413 844 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.