BeKonstructive Marketing offer Brisbane Business Owners a Monthly Content Marketing Package.
As digital marketing continues to grow and evolve, customers have become accustomed to 24/7 access and engagement with brands. They expect the brands that they choose to engage with to keep informed, entertained, and aware, and they expect a constant stream of content that addresses their concerns, answers their questions, and informs their decsions.
In digital marketing, we call this the ‘marketing machine’.
Your marketing machine is essentially an omnichannel content marketing campaign that is ‘always on’. This means that you are producing and publishing content and marketing collateral on a monthly / weekly / daily basis. You have to keep feeding the marketing machine or it will lose momentum.
Brands who consistently produce branded content for their audiences to consume have far greater brand awareness within their sectors. That means that when customers are ready to buy, they are more likely to recall the brand who’s content is consistently showing up in the social media feeds, inbox, and the online communities that they frequent.
But managing the marketing machine – constantly feeding new, interesting content into it – is a very time consuming task for business owners who don’t have an in-house marketing team.
That is why we’ve created a monthly content marketing product that is designed to help you with your day-to-day marketing communications requirements. We take care of the content production, scheduling, publishing, and audience engagement, so that you can focus on your team and your customers.
Benefits of Consistent Content Marketing
Consistent content marketing is akin to building a strong foundation for your brand. It allows you to effectively engage with your audience, presenting your business not just as a vendor, but as an authority in your field. One significant advantage of consistent content marketing is the potential to improve your local SEO Brisbane rankings. By regularly publishing quality, location-specific content, you can target local search queries, leading more potential customers to your doorstep.
SEO copywriting is another crucial element that thrives on consistency. Skillfully written articles and blogs don’t just resonate with your audience; they also appeal to search engine algorithms. Consistently updating your site with well-researched and optimised content makes it easier for search engines to index your pages, leading to a more prominent online presence.
Moreover, sticking to a content schedule also establishes trust and loyalty among your readers. It’s a strategy that dovetails nicely with the broader SEO service Brisbane businesses require to outperform their competitors. By delivering reliable and valuable content, you build a level of trust that sporadic posting simply can’t achieve. In the long run, a steady flow of quality content can drive organic traffic, increase customer engagement, and ultimately boost your bottom line.
What is a Monthly Content Marketing Package?
The packages are usually centred around a monthly ‘theme’. Our team will interview you (or someone within your business), about that theme, and then create a number of content marketing assets that will be published throughout the month on your various digital marketing channels.
We create the content, schedule it onto a content calendar, and then publish it all on your behalf. We also take care of your social media management which means we monitor the comments and engagement on the content, ensuring that your audience are responded to in a timely manner.
The theme can be a trending topic in your industry, or it can be built around a keyword from your SEO services, or it can be chosen to tie in with a new product launch or advertising campaign that you’re launching.
Some examples of monthly content themes include:
- Energy Efficiency for HVAC – we have recently produced a number of content pieces for long-time client Air-rite Solutions relating to energy efficient HVAC options. This included producing:
- A blog discussing some of the different technology advancements in recent times
- A case study of a recent project that they have worked on and the energy savings they were able to achieve by incorporating the technology
- A series of social media posts that repurpose snippets of content from both assets
- Destination Content for Travel – we have a client in the travel industry who often has month-long sales for specific destinations. We support their campaigns through creating blog content that they can use to promote the destinations. For example, the sale might be on Fiji, and we will produce content about the top things to do and see in Fiji, the best day spas in Fiji, the best restaurants etc. Our blog content will be used on their social media channels and in their email marketing campaigns to help break up the promotional messages about the sale on holiday packages.
- Thought Leadership Content for Law – a legal client that specialises in HR litigations has built a strong following on social media by establishing themselves as a reliable source of information regarding the constantly changing employment laws and regulations. When she is busy, she finds it difficult to keep on top of regular posting and engagement so she works with BeKonstructive to help ensure that her audience is managed. We have a meeting once a month to discuss the content for the coming month, she shares some links and resources with us for more information, and then we go away and create a dozen posts for her social channels for the month ahead.
All of the content is optimised to perform well in Google and other search engines and is both informative and engaging for your audience.
The package is available as a month-to-month service as well as one-off or ad-hoc occasions when you need to communicate with your audience regarding an important industry update.
What is included in a monthly content marketing package:
We tailor each package to suit the specific needs of the client and their chosen digital marketing channels. The packages start at 10 hours per month – but can be increased if required.
A standard 10 hour per month content marketing package might include:
- 1 hour interview and content planning session – if we are able to do this in-person, we will film the interview so that we have video posts for the month.
- 1×800 word blog article, optimised for your Brisbane SEO campaigns
- Content for 1 email marketing campaign
- 8 social media posts – ideally, these will be one post per week for two different social media platforms (eg 4 Facebook posts and 4 LinkedIn posts throughout the month), but they can be all used on one platform if required. These posts are designed to keep your audience talking about your chosen topic and to position your brand or business as the industry leader regarding that topic
How our monthly content marketing packages work:
We will work with you at the start of the month to determine your business goals as well as current industry trends and topics to select a theme or topic to focus your content on for the month. Our team will then research this topic and create content around it that can be used on a number of different platforms including your blog, email marketing and social media channels.
We will arrange a suitable time with you to interview you about the topic, so that we can get your ‘take’ and unique perspective on the topic or theme.
Once the content is ready, we’ll send it to you in a package including imagery and a schedule for releasing the content to your audience.
Book a Free Content Marketing Discovery Session
If you’d like to discuss a monthly content marketing package for your brand or business then please get in touch to book a free discovery session. During the session we’ll discuss your digital marketing channels, your target audience, their pain points, and your product / service offering. We’ll work with you to create a monthly content marketing service that is tailored to your requirements.