Our team have been partnering with businesses in the real estate and property industry for the past decade. During this time we have gained experience and have a solid understanding of the unique challenges that real estate businesses face when it comes to SEO services and optimising their digital presence to perform better in Google.
As a real estate agent, your customers are very driven by location and geography – which means that your local SEO needs to be strong. Your prospective clients are also looking for a real estate service that is trustworthy and reliable – so you need to have a strategy for generating consistent positive business reviews, and for managing your brand reputation online. And finally, they are looking for a business that provides an amazing customer experience – so your website copywriting needs to convey your experience, knowledge, processes and past performance, while also being optimised for relevant keywords.
Successful SEO for businesses in the property industry needs to consider much more than just backlinks and off-site SEO tactics:
- You need to rank for location-based search phrases as well as phrases related to your core services.
- You need to be managing your reviews to make sure you are getting the right reviews on the right platforms – consistently.
- You require high-quality website content that both addresses the audience’s needs while also being optimised for relevant search terms.
- You need to be producing regular thought leadership content that is kept up to date as the market shifts.
- You need a technically sound website that is fast, secure, user-friendly and accessible.
BeKonstructive Marketing’s Brisbane SEO specialists understand all of these requirements and have crafted our SEO packages to address all of these needs and more. We take a content marketing approach to all of our SEO services which means we look not only at how well your website performs in Google, but also how well your website converts traffic into customers.
We do this by building out the content on your website to address the needs of your customers first. We consider the content from a marketing perspective, making sure we answer their questions and provide them with all of the information they need to convert. We then layer our optimisation over the top of that, ensuring that we are targeting the right search terms to bring in your ideal clients.