WordPress websites need regular servicing and maintenance (just like a car!). Depending on the level of traffic your website receives, you should be engaging with a professional to ‘check under the hood’ once every 3-6 months. Doing so ensures that your website remains healthy and secure, and none of your data is at risk of being stolen.
Our WordPress Website Health Check includes:
- Updating all themes, plugins and software
- Running an external audit to test for broken links, 404 errors, missing meta data and other errors.
- Fixing all minor errors
- Checking your website rankings and SEO
- Removing all toxic links or link farms that may be negatively effecting your website’s ability to perform well in Google
- Taking a full backup of the your site and storing it externally in case you ever need to restore it
At the end of the service you will be provided with a detailed report about the health of your website including how you are performing in Google, any major issues we discovered and a list of all of the errors that we fixed.
Once you have placed your order, you will be sent a checklist of things to send us, such as website logins and access to your Google Analytics and Search Console (if you have them). We will also include instructions on how to add us as a user so that you don’t have to give us your master admin login credentials.
We will then get to work! Our turn around time for website health checks is usually 5-7 business days after receiving your payment and website login details.
Once we have completed the audit we will send you a detailed report. We are also available for a 30 minute meeting or phone call to discuss the report and answer any questions that you have about our findings.