We’ve listed some important information about our internship program below, including how to apply and what services we can provide to you. While you read through it feel free to get in touch with our team at email@example.com if you have any further questions!
If you are interested in partnering with BeKonstructive as part of our BeKause Marketing program, the first step is to fill in our application form. Be as detailed as possible – the more information you provide about the areas you need help with, the type of work/tasks you have in mind for our interns etc, the faster we will be able to assess your application.
The length of each partnership will vary depending on what areas you need help with and whether you require assistance for a specific campaign or event, or if you are looking for long-term content marketing support.
Unfortunately, we are unable to work every single NFP that applies as our resources are limited.
Some of the factors that we take into consideration when selecting which NFPs to partner with include:
- Required Assistance – What services you require assistance with, and whether those services are skills that our current Intern team are wanting to develop.
- Marketing Strategy – Do you have a strategy and/or goals for your marketing? Is there something specific you are hoping to achieve? Is there a specific campaign that you want help with? The more detailed you are with what value you’re hoping to achieve as part of this program, the better equipped we will be to match your brand with a suitable Intern.
- Location – Organisations with a Brisbane presence will be given preference, as we do encourage our Interns to organise some face-to-face meetings with their clients to get the full experience. We also love getting hands-on and involved with our NFP partners, participating in their fundraising drives, fun runs, events, volunteering etc.
- Cause – While we are open to working with any NFP cause, those that exist to provide support and services to women, youth and children are especially close to our heart.
The first step when we receive an application is to do a deep dive into your brand and digital assets and get to know your organisation to ascertain whether we will be a good fit for each other.
Once we have done this, we will be in touch – often we are not able to take you on immediately and we may place you in a wait list, or we may need time to find a suitable intern for your project/s. We will always communicate this with you and do our best to give you an estimated time frame.
This will vary depending on your goals and the availability of our Interns. Usually, we are able to offer 8-12 hours per week, but for short-term campaigns and projects we will do what we can to expand this to meet your requirements.
One of the key learning objectives our Interns will be gaining is working to deadlines – so we encourage you to set deadlines and we will match you with Interns that have the availability and capacity to meet those deadlines.
Often our Interns have increased availability during University holiday periods, so our capacity may increase from mid-November until February, and then again in June/July.
We are training them in content marketing skill sets which include creating, scheduling, posting and publishing content. Some of the tasks/services available include:
- Content calendars – creating and managing
- Social Media Posting – creating, scheduling and managing the consistent posting of content on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter etc.
- Copywriting – blogging, article writing, website content, campaign copy etc.
- Email Marketing – creating EDMs on Campaign Monitor and/or MailChimp
- SEO – Keyword research, content creation and on-page optimisation
- Campaign Materials – social media content, articles, blogs, email marketing content for a campaign.